This program is typically delivered over three years at full time.
Core Modules Include:
- Applied Economics
- Business Practice Explored
- Data Analysis For Finance And Economics
- Development Economics
- Economics Of Globalisation
- Economics Of The Public Sector
- Introduction To Accounting And Finance
- Introduction To Econometrics
- Introduction To Economics
- Labour Economics
- Numerical Skills For Finance And Economics
- Personal Development And Employability
- Specialist Project Unit (Accounting, Finance And Economics)
Your progress will be assessed in various ways, including reports, presentations, projects, portfolios, appraisals, writing and exams.
You may also have the opportunity to learn about one or more of the industries which rely on in-depth economic analysis and prediction by spending some time actually working as an economist. You’ll gain real world experience as well as a set of skills specific to your chosen career pathway or industry. Finally, you’ll be making the kind of professional contacts which could define your later career.