This degree program is typically delivered over a single year at full time, though part time options may be available.
- Data Mining
- Distributed Computing Systems
- Intelligent Systems
- Network Administration
- Network Systems
- Parallel Computing Technologies
- Project Management
- Research Methodologies
Those who cannot commit to the entire program or who may have little interest in the research and dissertation requirement of the fill MSc program might consider instead exiting with a PgDip or PgCert. You’ll have the following options:
- Completing 120 credits of Master’s level modules as well as the dissertation requirement will earn you the MSc degree in full.
- In addition, you have the option of exiting with a PgDip (Postgraduate Diploma) in Computer Science after completing 120 credits worth of modules but not the final Dissertation requirement.
- Lastly, you may exit with a PgCert (Postgraduate Certificate) in Computer Science after completing only 60 credits of core modules.