This program is typically delivered over 18 months at full time.
It is delivered to very small classes – a maximum of 20 students per class – in order to maximise teacher-student interaction and to ensure that every student gains the deep understanding of the material that they need to thrive.
You’ll not only build a critical awareness of the subject matter, you’ll learn critical financial decision making techniques based on scientific problem solving..
Many of the modules focus on bringing mathematical and statistical research techniques to bear on real world problems, utilising case studies and other examples. This will make sure you can apply what you’ve learned to business and accountancy problems in the real world once you graduate.
- Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Performance Management
- Advanced Taxation
- Business Analysis, Risk and Decision Management
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
- Corporate Reporting
- Research Methods For Accountants