This program is typically delivered over three years at full time.
In addition to technical knowledge, you’ll learn how the field of biomedical engineering influences and is influenced by other fields, such as economics and ethics.
Not only will you have access to Bolton University’s cutting edge library, research and laboratory facilities while you are physically on campus, you’ll have secure remote access to those facilities from nearly anywhere in the world, so long as you have access to data communications.
- Advanced Biomechanics
- Advanced Biomechatronic Systems
- BEng Individual Project
- Biomechatronics and Medical Devices
- Biomedical Engineering Modelling & Analysis
- Biomedical Engineering Projects and Systems
- Biosignal Processing
- Clinical Anatomy and Physiology
- Fundamentals of Systems and Synthetic Biology
- Genomics, Environment and Athletic Performance
- Group Project and Investigation
- Intermediate Biomechanics
- Introduction to Biomechanics
- Medical Sensory Devices and Measurement
- Molecular Principles of Biomedical Engineering
- Simulation of Medical Engineering Systems
- Technology in Advanced Musculoskeletal Diagnosis and Treatment
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine