This program is typically delivered over three years at full time.
In addition to technical knowledge, you’ll learn how the field of mechanical engineering influences and is influenced by the manufacturing and materials industries, as well as by disciplines like civil engineering.
Not only will you have access to Bolton University’s cutting edge library, research and laboratory facilities while you are physically on campus, you’ll have secure remote access to those facilities from nearly anywhere in the world, so long as you have access to data communications.
- Advanced Materials and Structures
- Advanced Thermofluids and Control Systems
- Automobile/Mechanical Design
- BEng (Hons) Design and Individual Project
- Engineering Applications
- Engineering Environment
- Engineering Modelling and Analysis
- Engineering Principles 1
- Engineering Principles 2
- Finite Element and Difference Solutions
- Graphical Communication and Computer Modelling
- Management and Enterprise in Engineering
- Mechanics of Materials and Machines
- Projects and Systems
- Thermofluids and Control Systems