This program is typically delivered over three years at full time.
One of the most important aspects of this program is that the psychology faculty at Bolton are extremely research-active. In fact, it was one of the first universities to offer psychology degrees in the UK.
As you explore the modules below, you’ll be able to see how psychology has become relevant to nearly every field of human endeavour, from understanding and preventing criminal activity to uncovering and treating the problems of individual patients.
- Understanding the Person
- The Therapeutic Process
- The Honours Project
- Social Neuroscience
- Social and Critical Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Psychology of Loss and Trauma
- Psychological Assessment
- Personality and Developmental Psychology
- Occupational Psychology
- Introduction to Research Methods in Psychology
- Exploring Psychology II
- Exploring Psychology I
- Evolutionary Psychology
- Cyber Psychology and New Media
- Cognitive Psychology
- Cognitive and Biopsychological Perspectives
- Children’s Learning and Development
- Applied Psychology
- Applied Experience
- Abnormal Psychology