This degree program is typically delivered over 1 year at full time. Classes begin in January, April or September. The outline below assumes a January start date, but the modules are essentially the same no matter when you begin.
Winter Modules Include:
- Intelligence Tradecraft and Machinery
Spring Modules Include:
- Case Studies in Intelligence Success and Failure
- Security Challenges & Other Global Issues
Summer Modules Include:
Autumn Modules Include:
- International Law and Diplomacy
- Foreign Policy Analysis
- Intelligence and International Security since 1939
You needn’t be an expert to learn this material. All of the modules in this program are designed for students who have little or no prior knowledge of the subject matter. You’ll be given all of the background you need to make use of the material, and it will all be explained within the context of modern geopolitical theory, and the thinking of the time (for historical examples).