This program is typically delivered over three years at full time.
Over your first year, you’ll learn the basics of the field of civil engineering, as well as studying the science of engineering analysis. This material will prepare you for the later modules.
In the latter years of the program you’ll study advance engineering techniques and concepts, as well as learning how to direct and manage engineering and construction personnel of all kinds.
Year 1 Modules Include:
- Civil Engineering Design and Technology
- Civil Engineering Hydraulics and Materials
- Civil Engineering Structures and Geotechnics
- Engineering Analysis A
Year 2 Modules Include:
- Civil Engineering Design and CAD
- Construction Engineering Materials
- Construction Law
- Management and Project Planning
- Soil Mechanics
- Structural Analysis and Element Design
Year 3 Modules Include:
- Engineering Design Project
- Engineering Dissertation
- Geotechnical Engineering (Optional)
- Project Analysis and Appraisal
- Project Management & BIM
- Risk and Value Management
- Structural Engineering (Optional)