This degree program is typically delivered over 3 years, including the 6-12 month consultancy project in year 3.
You will be encouraged to choose a project that stretches your capabilities, and will genuinely provide an opportunity for you to develop new skills and specialisations.
Note that modules only meet once each month, with the exception of July and August. This ensures that students who are already placed in a career can devote full effort tot the program without compromising their existing work and / or family commitments.
Year 1 Modules Include:
- Understanding self and our wider impact: an operational perspective
- Organisational impact: an operational perspective
- Developing people and teams: operational perspective
Year 2 Modules Include:
- Understanding self and our wider impact: the strategic view
- Organisational impact: a wider strategic perspective
- Developing people and teams: strategic perspective
Consultancy Project Modules Include:
- Consultancy and business solutions: proposal development
- Consultancy and business solutions: consultancy project