This program is typically delivered over three years at full time.
Most of your curriculum will come from a common core which has been designed to give you all of the essential professional, communication leadership and technical skills you’ll need to make a name for yourself either as a part of any large organisation or as a project management consultant working for many organisations within the public, private or not for profit sectors.
It will be delivered both face to face and through the university’s Virtual Learning Environment.
Year 1 Modules Include:
- Foundations of Project Management
- Professional Development I
- Project Planning and Control
- Projects in a Commercial Environment
- Projects in Context, the Business Environment
- Stakeholder Management
Year 2 Modules Include:
- Applied Project Management
- Ensuring Project Quality
- Project Management Methodologies
- Project Management Professionalism
- Project Performance Management
Year 3 Modules Include:
- Dissertation / Project Case Study Analysis
- Governance and Risk Management
- Management & Control of Projects
- Programme and Portfolio Management 2
- Project Leadership