This MSc course is delivered over a single year.
You will have a set of three compulsory modules which will give you an advanced understanding of quantitative research methods, the principles of corporate governance, and the issues facing the accounting profession today. You will also choose four electives from a fairly long list of options. Lastly, you will also undertake a dissertation as a capstone to the program.
Core (Required) Modules will include:
- Quantitative Methods
- Research Methods and Methodology
(Note that Econometrics for Finance may be substituted for Quantitative methods for some students, with special permission.)
You must select one elective module from the Accounting list, one from Finance and two more from any list.
Elective Modules (Accounting)
- Strategic Management Accounting
- International Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Contemporary Accounting Issues
Elective Modules (Finance)
- Global Risk Analysis
- Emerging Financial Markets and Investments
- Corporate Finance
Elective Modules (Other)
- Corporate Governance
- International Banking
- Performance Management and Reporting
- Risk Management in Banking
- Principles of Marketing Practice
- Human Resource Management Strategies
- International Human Resource Management
- Experience Design