Traumatized: Identify, Understand, and Cope with PTSD and Emotional Stress is a guide to uncovering the traumas which weigh you down, and dispelling them.
What does this book cover?
Traumatized: Identify, Understand, and Cope with PTSD and Emotional Stress is a well-researched guide which can help you understand what trauma really is and what it does to you. Armed with that understanding, you can begin to banish its effects from your life.
Important sections of in Traumatized include:
- Understanding trauma sufficiently well to overcome it
- The kinds of trauma that flow from pandemics, ecological crises, mass shootings and other tragic events of our times
- Finding a balance between staying connected to the world and suffering negative consequences from social media
- Techniques to heal childhood traumas
- Breaking the cycle of trauma
About the Author
Kati Morton is an entrepreneur, and YouTuber, and a marriage & family therapist licenced to practice in California. She has built a massive global health community online, and now she seeks to make it accessible to those who prefer traditional print publishing – or eBooks.
Traumatized: Identify, Understand, and Cope with PTSD and Emotional Stress is a great choice for counsellors, therapists or anyone who has lingering traumas or stresses from their past – meaning basically everyone.